Sensory birth rooms – from idea to reality
Maj-Britt Schulze Romme is a midwife from Slagelse Hospital in Denmark
A special focus on the work environment for midwives and doctors.
- Presentation with photos from sensory birth rooms at Slagelse Hospital in Denmark
- How midwives experience working in sensory birth rooms, and how it affects their work environment – both physically and mentally
- The impact of sensory birth rooms on interprofessional collaboration
- Influence on the obstetrically acute work in a sensory birth room
- Sensory birth rooms increase the possibility of patient-centered care
This webinar is kindly sponsored by: Vulva Enterprise, Linde Gas, Chromaviso, Wavecare, Azanta, PKA, Dam Kærgaard and Fjordblink.