GynZone Live Expert: Marianne Glavind-Kristensen
Marianne is an experienced urogynecologist and expert in the field of pelvic floor reconstruction.
She is Head of and Senior Consultant at the interdisciplinary Pelvic Floor Unit at Aarhus University Hospital in Denmark, where urogynecologists, urologists and colo-rectal surgeons collaborate to create a “one-stop-shop” for their patients.
This presentation will contain topics such as:
- The female pelvic floor when it works just fine
- Urinary incontinence
- Anal incontinence
- Pelvic floor prolapses, uterus, bladder or bowel
- Pain in the vulva and discomfort during intercourse
- Perineal repair after childbirth and difficult healing
- Organization of an interdisciplinary unit