Meet our GynZone Live Expert: Hanna Jangö, Consultant Obstetrician, Phd @Herlev University Hospital
Hanna Jangö is a Consultant Obstetrician, and her main research area is within OASI and mode of delivery in subsequent births. She is also co-author of GynZone’s online course and quiz about OASI.
Webinar topic: Birth after previous OASI.
• Outcomes after OASI
• Mode of subsequent births
• Risk of recurrence
• Long-term complications
• Patient perspective and preference
Link to research articles
- Continuous focus on preventive strategies and follow up is important for a change
- Episiotomy in vacuum-assisted delivery affects the risk of obstetric anal sphincter injury: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Changing incidence of obstetric anal sphincter injuries-A result of formal prevention programs?
- Find more: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=Hanna+Jangö
Can’t make it to the live session? Log in to My GynZone and watch the latest recorded session 🙂