Meet our GynZone Live Expert: Jannik Jensen, Intensive Care Nurse
Webinar topic: Nitrous Oxide for pain relief during labour and post partum repairs. Safety for staff and planet
Meet Jannik Jensen, Intensive Care Nurse and International Sales Manager at Medclair AB.
Focal points for this presentation is:
- Nitrous Oxide – how does it work?
- Benefits and side effects
- How to implement a Nitrous Oxide Program in a maternity department
- Concerns about staff exposure: Best possible solutions for a safe work environment
- The climate effects of Nitrous Oxide, and how to make the program sustainable with zero emissions
Jannik is International Sales Manager at Medclair, a leader in sustainable N2O solutions.
He qualified as an Intensive Care Nurse in 1998 from the Nursing School at the University Hospital of Copenhagen in Denmark and spent ten years in intensive care nursing. He then embarked on a career in medical gas, leading nitrous oxide programmes in Scandinavia for a global gas company for thirteen years, where he planned, travelled, and trained healthcare professionals in providing safe N2O programs for patients and staff in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland and the Baltics.
Jannik has participated in global advisory boards and held several international symposiums with leading nitrous oxide users. He has represented Medclair since March 2021, working with healthcare systems around the world to reduce their carbon footprint from nitrous oxide programs.