How can midwives help to prevent anal sphincter injuries during birth?
Meet GynZone Live: Meet the Expert Midwife Peggy Seehafer.
Sign up for the english presentation, October 4th, 2021, 18.00 PM CEST
Sign up for the danish presentation, October 6th, 2021, 09.00 AM CEST
Sign up for the german presentation, October 6th, 2021, 12.00 noon CEST
Peggy Seehafer’s presentation includes:
- Incidence of OASI
- Individual risk assessment
- Correlation with obstetric procedures
- Obstetric processes that are influenced by midwives and hospital organization
- What is the current evidence about perineal protection?
- RCOG multi-center trial on perineal protection: did manual techniques make a difference?
Link to online learning at GynZone:
Vaginal birth and perineal protection
Can’t make it to the live session? Log in to My GynZone and watch the latest recorded session 🙂