How can midwives help to prevent anal sphincter injuries during birth?
Meet GynZone Live: Meet the Expert Midwife Peggy Seehafer.
Peggy Seehafer’s presentation includes:
- Incidence of OASI
- Individual risk assessment
- Correlation with obstetric procedures
- Obstetric processes that are influenced by midwives and hospital organization
- What is the current evidence about perineal protection?
- RCOG multi-center trial on perineal protection: did manual techniques make a difference?
Link to online learning at GynZone:
Vaginal birth and perineal protection
Can’t make it to the live session? Log in to My GynZone and watch the latest recorded session 🙂