Sensory birth rooms – from idea to reality
Maj-Britt Schulze Romme is a midwife from Slagelse Hospital in Denmark
A special focus on the work environment for midwives and doctors.
- Presentation with photos from sensory birth rooms at Slagelse Hospital in Denmark
- How midwives experience working in sensory birth rooms, and how it affects their work environment – both physically and mentally
- The impact of sensory birth rooms on interprofessional collaboration
- Influence on the obstetrically acute work in a sensory birth room
- Sensory birth rooms increase the possibility of patient-centered care
This webinar recording is highly relevant for doctors, midwives, nurses, students, and any professional working with the design and implementation of changes to hospital interiors.
This webinar is kindly sponsored by: Vulva Enterprise, Linde Gas, Chromaviso, Wavecare, Azanta, PKA, Dam Kærgaard and Fjordblink.