GynZone Live: Physiotherapist PhD Ulla Due
Ulla Due is the chairwoman for the Danish Society for Urologic, Gynecologic and Obstetric Physiotherapy (DUGOF), and the professional expert behind GynZone’s popular App: Pelvic Floor Trainer. The app is used by 15.000 new mums every year.
Her PhD investigates “Lifestyle advice and pelvic floor muscle training for women with pelvic organ prolapse”
Ulla Due’s presentation will touch upon:
- Myths and facts about a healthy pelvic floor
- When can you start pelvic floor exercises after birth?
- How does the pelvic floor muscles recover after an anal sphincter laceration?
- If the woman is upset about the function of her pelvic floor, how do we help her?
- What is the best postpartum rehabilitation program?
Can’t make it to the live session? Log in to My GynZone and watch the latest recorded session 🙂
Watch the Danish webinar recording here
Links to research
This webinar is kindly sponsored by:
- Vulva Enterprise
- Fjordblink: Welcoming Water